As a financial professional, it’s part of our commitment to you to help guide your financial affairs. One area that is particularly critical to get right is estate preparation and the protection of your loved ones from the unexpected.
Estate Preparation Questions You Should Consider
- Have you discussed your wishes with your spouse and loved ones?
- Do you have an updated Will?
- Have you executed a Living Will and healthcare proxy to protect your wishes in the event of incapacity?
- Have you named guardians for your children?
- Have you created a Trust and titled your assets in the name of the Trust?
- Were your estate plans constructed to minimize tax consequences?
- Have you reviewed your primary and secondary beneficiaries to make sure they reflect your priorities?
These questions are not exhaustive and are only designed to act as a starting point for your preparations. If you’re not sure about any of these issues, please join us for our Estate & Wealth Planning Lunch and Learn…